You may be eligible to receive free (fully subsidised) hearing services and base level hearing aids through the Office of Hearing Services if you meet one of the following criteria;
• Hold a Pensioner Concession Card
• Receive Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
• Are the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions
• Are the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss
• Are a dependent of a person in one of the above categories
• Are a member of the Australian Defence Force
The Audiologists at Cairns Audiology Group are all accredited to provide services on behalf of the Office of Hearing Services both at our Cairns site and from all of our visiting sites.
You can now apply for the Australian Government Hearing Services Program (the program)
online at www.hearingservices.gov.au
If you are unable to apply online you can also apply by contacting Cairns Audiology Group on 07 4054 5561 and providing your pension card details or by contacting the Office of Hearing Services on 1800 500 726 and a New Client Voucher Application form can be emailed or posted to you.